Monday, January 12, 2009

Scratch Junkies

That was a trip, one viewing was not enogh, do give a indepth resopnse for all that was going on in such a short film. I have only seen a few of these types of films and i am a little neverous about jumping in and making several. I loved the movement in the film, there were things going on all around the screen adn it alowed me not to foucs on a centeral portion of the screen. I was watching the corners and the sides looking for somthing that my mind was telling me there was, i started to see faces or what i thought should be faces. I didn't see a message in the film. Maybe becuase i am knew and use to film making a statement, not saying that this one doesn't. I mean i am use to going as far as making a film with stock or found footage and manuplating in a way to say something. This film says something with color and shapes and movement of all. Hoepfull i will become more aware to what this type of filmmaking is showing as the class moves on. In other hopes this is my first time bloging on this site so i don't even know who will see this. All in all good film and i am eager to see more and make some myself! Dustin Ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment