Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Rough Theatre

my hole fliming profesion has been a rough theatre, i have never really had, until recently had the greatest equment to make my films, but that never stoped me. i remember the first film i made i was like 13, and the hole theme was me saying good bye to my friends, i was moving and wanted the film to get passed around to everyone after i left, it was one of those old vhs cameras, i say in my room made a wearwolf film, it was horible, but i loved it and so did my friends, moving on i met up with a group of cats called Klucking films we made horror films with a mini dv camer and was eding on i movie witich would crash every five min, they now have a film out in cerkit and one of mine that i did make up and cameoed in i hear is making a mark on the side, but what i am saying is i am the type of film maker who dosn't worry about what i have i use what i have, give me something that records and i will make a film i don't even need a story i'll make one with what ever i film, i mean i write scripts but i like to rather have an idea then a concret thing i have to fallow, people are so eager to get dirty and bloody, works for me, throw in a killer of some kind some other adult materail and make the film in the editing room, again this is not professional and i have since really moved away from that but i still just like to go out and shoot, gorila style. at home my cpu has window film somehitn on it and i have made really intresting films with it, i don't have a way show the world so that sucks but i do when i have friends or new people over to my house. what i hope my rough theatre to come is a much more sinester play house, with the tools and a family who dies to make films of the odd and strange and beautifly grotesque.

No comments:

Post a Comment