Thursday, April 2, 2009

C. Sandwich

thoughts about that night conflicting, with i like it all but then parts sucked. Let me explain. I got out of class at six ate somefood and went to the jengos, i went in and was told no more room and that the class was cancled. I was like what the F, so i called Chalie and learnd of the email, but wasn't for sure what it ment becase it was hard to hear him with all the comtion, so i got pissed and left and walked down town and went to pravada. Two dollor yenleng, i was like hell yeah, there were only two people at the bar so i talked with the hot bartender for a bit about what went on, she must of felt sorry for me so she started making shots for me that i have never even herd of before, One of them she said would have costed me like eight dollors! I so about eight thirty i call charlie again to see, any news, and if maybe if i could get a ride, no ride he said he wasnt going to get there till ten so i was like man i am not even going to go, the bar started to get people in some of the girls i was most deff going to hit on and the beer keep coming, so at about nine i decided i was going to go and see what the deal was, i had this video in my pocket and i wanted it to bee seen, so i order another cocktail and a beer down those and leave at nine twenty. stumble my way to the place and see a few of my classmates any skip ahead, We get in, everyone is drinking which makes me happy cuz i was a little tipsy and was afraid i would be the only one someone says dollar beer and i am like i am home, i get one and start to mengle, i talk with dustinand his girlfried for a while and finaly the films are ready to show, i was nervouse about my film as i am at any showing, but it was the first one, which i thought kind of sucked becuaese the first ones are always forgot about by the end, i didnt get a reaction really out of the film, it was funny but not ha ha funny like the other kids films, o well i was happy with it. and it turned out to be a good, night, i am glad i went, i feel that the cheeze sandwich thing kind of blew our class out, but it was cool having not just our class see our work. So after that i dipped out and stubled home, feeling acomplished and a little unknown, i am dieing for my films to have a biger impact on people, i dont know hate them yell at me, riot, i am just not pushing the buttons enough i gues, or my films suck really that bad. o well i'll find a way to do eventualy, it was a blast working on my pice, that leary guy gave himself to me, as i watched his interview i was like thank god for timothy leary, he is a cheature for displasure, and manipulation. I am having a field day with archive.org i have been looking for a web site like this for so long, to pratcie more of my foundfootage films, the only problem is how long it takes you to find somthing really intesting, becuae there is so much stuff on there. anyway, all in all if i had to do last night again and again, i would happlily embrace the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment