Wednesday, February 25, 2009

filmscratchjunkies2

it was really great to see the film again after have worked on one myself., People don't understand what goes in to making a film untill they undergo the process themselves. I reconsed some of what they did to make what we see on film. THese gues must have a lot of time and a lot of passion in what they are doing, seeing how long it took me and charile to make a one minute film i can now respect the work that they do. Its something so diffrent. Now when i looked at what they do i see not just moving images but hard labor. It fun like coloring in a coloring book when you have an out line and you can color it in any way you want, even going outside of the lines. I wish i had more knowlege of hw to do sound manipulation and more time to learn more tech. It was neet to see all of the classes work I enjoy this style of film making and will keep an eye out to see what the film junkies do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment